Healthcare 2017: What’s Next?
This session will focus on the status of healthcare in 2017 with an eye towards known, anticipated, and possible changes from the new administration and Congress. We will also explore what healthcare providers should consider for the fast approaching decade of the 2020’s. This course will be applicable to CEOs, CFOs and interested staff of all healthcare related entities.
Items to be discussed, among others, include:
- Alternative payment models, value-based purchasing, “bundling” and other reimbursement changes that are affecting the industry.
- Status and trends related to key governmental and private payers.
- Demographic shifts and what that means for various provider types.
- Federal and state budgetary issues and their effect on healthcare.
- What to expect from, and how to prepare for, the next 10 years.
This session is recommended for attendees of healthcare related entities.
Location: Breakout B
Date: April 20, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM - 9:40 AM