Managing Your Way Through the ACA
The world of healthcare has radically changed in the past few years, and the extent of this change is just now being fully understood. And now that we are starting to understand, it is set to change again! In this session, we will explore how entities of all sizes can manage their healthcare costs, compliance requirements, and take a look at what is coming next. This session has been designed for the financial and nonfinancial members of your management team and governing board members.
Participants in this workshop will learn the following:
- How have the healthcare and insurance markets changed with the ACA, and how can a company manage these constantly increasing costs?
- How does the ACA affect healthcare providers, both now and in the future?
- What does the new AHCA (or other Republican healthcare reform vehicles) mean for the industry and the ACA?
- How does that, in turn, affect other non-healthcare entities, and what can be done to manage these fluid changes?
- Understand how to capitalize on existing relationships and build new partnerships to manage risk and costs.
This session is recommended for all attendees.
Location: Breakout B
Date: April 20, 2017
Time: 1:15 PM - 3:00 PM