Procurement in a Nutshell
Are you following all the rules when purchasing goods and services with grant funds? Make sure that you understand essential procurement requirements for grant-funded organizations by attending this overview of the Uniform Grants Guidance’s procurement standards. This session presents the key requirements as eight simple-to-understand (and follow) rules.
During this session, you will learn about:
· Which rules apply to which types of grant-funded entities
· Avoiding conflicts of interest
· Ensuring adequate competition
· Following the allowable methods of procurement
· Acceptable and unacceptable preferences
· Providing opportunities to disadvantaged businesses
· Choosing the right contractors
· Required contract provisions
This session is recommended for all attendees. The experience level is overview. No prerequisite for attendance or prior preparation is required. Attendees can earn up to one (1.0) hour of CPE credit in the field of specialized knowledge (nonprofits and government) for completing this session.