Grant Writing for the Future (Part 1)
From start to finish, polish your knowledge of the grant writing process while learning how to future-proof your grants during this special workshop. As part of this hands-on training, you will explore the following areas:
- Uncovering tools of effective grant research.
- Budgeting realistically for success.
- Creating powerful program designs.
- Planning beyond the grant for sustainability.
- Building robust partnership descriptions.
- Designing tools to report your program impact.
- Identifying areas to boost creativity in your grant storytelling.
You will learn about these key grant writing topics and more during this two-part workshop. Following the workshop, you will be able to list at least three grants research sources, identify often overlooked budget considerations, describe two sustainability strategies, identify dynamic program design elements, and describe at least two reporting tools.
This workshop is recommended for all attendees. Attendees can earn a maximum of one (1.0) hour of CPE credit in the field of specialized knowledge (nonprofits and government) for each session or a total of two (2.0) hours for the entire workshop. The experience level for the workshop is overview. Attendees should have some prior experience in grant writing or evaluation; no other prerequisite is required. Advance preparation is not required.